We are looking for a candidate with an engineering/environmental sciences background to join our SAR Technical Support team.
We are looking for a Technical Support Member who will collaborate with our development team in activities related to technical and customer support service, helpdesk support and SAR-InSAR processing. The candidate’s tasks will be primarily providing remote technical support assistance to our customers, he/she will be responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting software problems in collaboration with the development team.
A good knowledge of the SAR-InSAR theory is a plus, together with strong problem-solving and team-working skills.
We offer a professional working career in an international and multidisciplinary environment, including signal processing engineers, GIS experts, geologists, software developers and computer scientists.
The main tasks of the position are:
- Handling customer technical support
- Troubleshooting/Diagnosis/Resolution of technical issues in collaboration with software developers
- Supporting analysts on bug fixing and vulnerabilities on software testing
- Redacting documents and tutorials on software specifications
- Handling communication channel and supporting marketing partners
- Processing of satellite data and analysis of results
- Provide training and consultancy on sarmap SA software and SAR-InSAR theory.
- Strong communication and customer-focused skills to understand user needs
- Handling a professional relationship with our customers
- Good technical writing ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Methodical approach
- Problem solving abilities
- Attention to details
- Patience, empathy and effective listening
- Good work planning and sense of organization
- Team spirit
- This position might require traveling around the world for meetings
- MSc or PhD degree level in Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering/Environmental Science/Geology or similar.
Experience in SAR-InSAR data processing and GIS analysis will be highly appreciated.
- Fluent English (written and oral) is compulsory
- Italian will be also considered
Please, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com