Are you passionate about crafting cutting-edge software solutions and working with a dynamic team of experts? Join us in a role that offers opportunities for innovation and growth as we expand our software offerings and tackle exciting challenges. We’re looking for a talented and dedicated individual to play a pivotal role in maintaining, developing, and extending our software solutions. Candidates must already have a passport or a work permit for the EU or Switzerland.
The main tasks of the position are:
- Closely collaborate with our expert team to maintain and enhance our software solutions.
- Extend existing software solutions to embrace new deployment paradigms, including container-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments like Docker.
- Good knowledge of C/C++, Python, and IDL.
- Strong software testing and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of PaaS solutions and the integration of existing software within these platforms.
- Familiarity with GPGPU programming (OpenCL, CUDA) is a plus.
- A commitment to rigorous software development and testing.
- A proactive attitude towards critical thinking and continuous learning.
- Flexibility in adapting to evolving technical requirements.
- Effective work planning and excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional teamwork and communication abilities to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and clients.
- Willingness to travel internationally for meetings (as required).
- A Master’s (MSc) or Ph.D. degree in STEM or a similar field.
- Experience in computer vision, image processing, and machine learning will be considered favorably.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Proficiency in Italian will be an additional advantage.
Contact Please, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com